We take the hassle out of executionof your Investments. No more reams of paper or complicated reports - everything in one place and in good hands. We want you to be in control of your money, not the other way around. We work with you to simplify your financial life, to optimise your investments options and help you execute your plan for the future.
Engaging with us is the intelligent step along the path to financial security for you and your family. You'll have peace of mind knowing that we are saving you time and money. You will have clarity and an understanding, perhaps for the first time, of where you stand financially and how is your progress. We give you the focus to establish long term goals and provide you with the online tools to achieve them.
Our value proposition to our esteemed clients
We do not suggest or recommend that your investments will "outperform" any or all market benchmarks which is an outcome that neither we at The Financial Mall nor any other advisor can control.
We maintain only two things:
First, that the portfolio your SEBI registered advisor has recommended is executed appropriately & effectively so that you get the best chance of achieving your most cherished long-term financial goals.
Second, that the long-term, real-life financial outcome we achieve together will be superior to that realized by the vast plurality of investors.
What & how our online tools can help you become DIY investor
- Quantifying goals, cradling a long-term plan, funding the plan with a long-term portfolio
- Helping clients to continue executing the plan through all the cycles of the economy, and all the fads and fears of the market.
- Supporting and serving clients with empathy & Integrity at all times, especially when they need most.
- Intelligent & reliable execution with fiduciary responsibility.
What we don't do
- Analyzing / Interpreting the economy and current events, timing the market, calling tops and bottoms.
- Identifying consistently top-performing investments & delivering extraordinary returns or creating a financial plan.