Money is such an important part of everyday life, yet nobody is ever taught how to manage their finances effectively. So it's not surprising that money worries are one of the biggest causes of stress. We're here to help you feel calmer, more in control and confident about any financial decision you make.
As a first step, we ask each new client to complete a confidential questionnaire that serves as their introduction to The Financial Mall. A partner and a senior member of the team would then have a face-to-face meeting with the client to delve into greater detail about his or her individual situation and to fully understand and define personal goals and objectives, investment horizon, and risk tolerance. After formalizing the relationship we will provide a custom-tailored analyses and recommendations.
In the Preparation of the Plan, we look at
- Client’s entire financial picture and outline and communicate clear recommendations to improve his or her situation.
- We determine whether the client's investment portfolio is best suited for mutual funds, separately managed accounts directed by outside money managers, or a combination of the two.
- For mutual fund portfolios, we will recommend a target asset allocation, such as the mix between equities, fixed income, cash equivalents, and alternative investments as well as an allocation between domestic and foreign securities.
- Depending on the client's goals and situation we will also look in detail at other matters of importance.
- If applicable, we will conduct a review of and make recommendations for the client's estate documents, perform a retirement analysis or insurance needs assessment, recommend various savings vehicles, and/or identify ways to achieve goals, among other services.
After Completing the Plan,
- We review our recommendations with the client face-to-face. Upon client approval, we handle the implementation of our recommendations; usually with only a minimal amount of client action required.
- We oversee the client's investment assets on an ongoing basis and ensure the overall portfolio remains consistent with the client's plan.
- Ongoing consultation is a core part of our service
- We recommend face-to-face meetings at least once a year to review any changes in the client's circumstances and to monitor and adjust the plan accordingly.
- In addition, we welcome and encourage phone and email communications with partners and senior professionals on a regular basis.
What differentiates us is…
Our goals and guiding principles for each engagement are to...
- Meet or exceed our client's expectations.
- Provide exceptional value.
- Conduct business in a professional manner and with the highest integrity.
- We provide specific deliverables within set time frames. Our fees are affordable and quoted upfront.
We at The Financial Mall are committed to looking at the big picture. Although (based on your circumstances) some of the areas noted above may not become part of your customized financial plan, each area will be discussed.